Countdown

Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Wikipedia Trails From Indian Folk Music to Oriental Star Agencies

(Hira Devi Waiba- Pioneer of Nepali Folk songs in India: Image from Wikipedia)
Indian Folk Music - I chose this as my first article because I had just watched an eplified video on it for my last reading notes. While watching this video I learned that music and dance both have deep roots in the Indian culture.
Bhangra - This is a type of Indian folk music. This is a type of upbeat popular music associated with the Punjab region in the northern part of the India.
Bhujhangy Group - the world's longest-running bhangra band. The band is from England and formed from two brothers. They have appeared on TV, the radio, and Guinness Book of World Records.
Oriental Star Agencies - A British based record label, based in the Balsall Heath area of Birmingham. This record label signed the Bhujhangy Group and it was confirmed in January 2017 that Oriental Star Agencies would be closing their doors to the public and wind down the business which would see the business totally closed by mid February 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia Trails From Indian Folk Music to Oriental Star Agencies

(Hira Devi Waiba- Pioneer of Nepali Folk songs in India: Image from Wikipedia ) Indian Folk Music - I chose this as my first article bec...