Countdown

Monday, April 22, 2019

Famous Last Words for Week 13


                              (University of Michigan: Image from Wikimedia Commons)
Famous Last Words for week 13
I don’t know how but I am surprisingly still alive. I don’t know if I will be after this week because I have two exams and two quizzes coming up. This past week has been a crazy and life changing one! I decided to accept my offer to the University of Michigan’s school of public health. I am really nervous about moving away and starting all over just as I did 4 years ago when I came to OU from California. I keep telling myself that I did it once and I can do it again, but it’s still nerve racking. This week wasn’t so bad school wise, no exams or quizzes, just a project. The readings are getting a little more difficult because a lot of them require you to by them or check them out from the library which is different then what we have been doing. I am almost done with the class and I am excited but glad I took this class. It was my first online class and I think it went really well. I thought it was going to be difficult and confusing but everything was very well explained and laid out. I am always so impressed with the quality of writing from the other students in this class. They have surprised me with there imaginations I wish I could come up with the ideas that they do. I think my best writing for this week was my project story. I always enjoy writing my project stories because I like doing the research behind them. I like being able to research places to travel especially places I have never been before. My plans for this next week include surviving my last exams and quizzes while also observing Passover.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wikipedia Trails From Indian Folk Music to Oriental Star Agencies

(Hira Devi Waiba- Pioneer of Nepali Folk songs in India: Image from Wikipedia ) Indian Folk Music - I chose this as my first article bec...